Monday, October 11, 2010

Life as a cook

Starting last Thursday, I became the cook at school. ughh...It's not that I don't like it (I love doing it), it's that my back can't take all the bending over the job does. I love cooking!! I love seeing every child in the school!! I love being busy all day!! My upper back just can't handle it. I am only doing this until my bosses find another person. Please someone interview for the cook position!!! SOON!! I really want to get back to being a floater and bus driver instead of cook/bus driver.

On another note, I am having a big dilemna. I love my job...love playing with kids all day, love my bosses, love most of my coworkers!! The problem is I don't make enough to stay there too much longer. I was telling a friend this weekend that I feel kinda of selfish saying that but it's the truth. I want to be able to pay ALL my bills and still be able to have some extra money to do stuff (not that I don't, just don't have much). I want to feel like I am paying down my debt, not accruing it.

Sorry for this rant. I needed to get it off my chest.

2 comments:

S Club Mama said...

Don't feel bad for trying to take care of yourself. It's hard because you are in a job where you are taking care of others and you feel called to that work. But pray about it and if God calls you to stay, he'll take care of you financially. If you feel lead to leave, go and be at peace with it. :)

JustAGirl said...

amen sista